2023 Kia K5 MPG
The new 2023 Kia K5 gas mileage reaches up to 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway with the turbocharged 1.6L 4-cylinder on the base LXS FWD trim. While that’s an exciting start to any lineup, the Kia K5 mpg ratings remain impressive throughout all five of their trim levels. Find out more about the new Kia K5 gas mileage today with Sunset Kia of Auburn, and then experience the efficiency for yourself at our dealership in Auburn!
Kia K5 MPG Ratings Per Configuration
All of the new Kia K5 configurations come with their individual perks, but they’re also all efficient so that you never have to sacrifice fuel economy to get the features you want. Below, you’ll find the Kia K5 mpg ratings by trim level:
- Kia K5 LXS FWD: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder —EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT-Line FWD: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder —EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT-Line AWD: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder —EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/33 mpg highway
- Kia K5 EX: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT: Turbocharged 2.5L 4-cylinder — EPA-estimated 24 mpg city/32 mpg highway
Features That Maximize the Kia K5 Gas Mileage
- Front-Wheel Drive- FWD models use less gas than their AWD counterparts. That said, the new Kia K5 also includes AWD versions for those who need the added traction.
- Drive Mode Select- Choose fromSport, Sport+ (with Launch Control), Comfort, and the fuel-saving Eco mode.
- Idle Stop and Go (ISG): This feature automatically shuts off your vehicle’s engine when you come to a stop, then immediately starts again when you need to drive.
Find the Fuel-Efficient Kia K5 Today at Sunset Kia of Auburn
The Kia K5 starts fuel-efficient, and the team at Sunset Kia of Auburn can make sure it stays that way. Not only do we stock the new Kia K5 at our dealership near Sumner and Puyallup, we also offer exclusive perks like Warranty Protection for Life and Oil Changes for Life that will keep your Kia K5 running smoothly for years to come. Schedule a test drive of the new Kia K5 today to experience its efficiency and learn more about the perks of buying at Sunset Kia of Auburn!
More from Sunset Kia of Auburn
The 2023 Kia EV6 uses electric innovation to power your drives around Sumner, but the cutting-edge technology doesn’t stop at the powertrain. Brimming with the latest comfort, convenience, and connectivity features, the Kia EV6 interior promises to elevate every ride. Learn more about the Kia EV6 seating capacity, cargo space, and interior features with…
Everyone loves the Kia Soul. After all, this iconic vehicle is instantly recognizable on the roads of Federal Way and Sumner. What you might not know is that the 2023 Kia Soul interior is every bit as appealing as its one-of-a-kind exterior design. This compact SUV comes equipped with tons of useful features, and it’s also…
The 2023 Kia K5 is a sporty, stylish sedan, equipped with powerful turbocharged engines to add excitement to your drives through Federal Way. Even more impressive is that the 2023 Kia K5 doesn’t sacrifice fuel economy for power– on three of the five K5 configurations, drivers can expect up to 27 mpg in the city and…