2020 Kia Soul MPG Ratings
Are you in search of the perfect family vehicle that is conveniently compact while delivering an eye-catching style? If so, the 2020 Kia Soul should be at the top of your list. Drivers in the Tacoma area are sure to love its iconic exterior in addition to its state-of-the-art tech features. Another area where the new Kia Soul shines is efficiency. Explore the Kia Soul fuel economy with the experts at Sunset Kia of Auburn.
2020 Kia Soul Gas Mileage
Depending on the trim level you choose, you will have access to different Kia Soul engines. While each choice is sure to delight eco-conscious drivers, the options do vary slightly.
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder: Most trims are available with this engine. Fuel economy figures fluctuate based on configuration. For the Kia Soul LX, expect 25/31/27 MPG (city/highway/combined). For the S, GT-Line, and X-Line enjoy 27/33/30 MPG (city/highway/combined). This is also the rating for the EX with 18-inch wheels. Opt for the EX and experience 29/35/31(city/highway/combined) with the standard 17-inch wheels.
- 1.6L 4-Cylinder: On the GT-Line Turbo, fuel economy figures are 27/32/29 MPG (city/highway/combined).
2020 Kia Soul Engine Specs
Not only are the Kia Soul engine choices efficient, but they are also quite powerful. Sunset Kia of Auburn has provided the performance specs for Puyallup drivers interested in this iconic crossover.
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder: 147 hp and 132 lb-ft of torque
- 1.6L 4-Cylinder: 201 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque
Kia Soul Front-Wheel Drive/h2>
Although there is no Kia Soul AWD, drivers who choose this distinctive compact SUV will still have numerous ways to customize their powertrain and drivetrain!
- Most Kia Soul models include a 2.0-liter In-line 4-cylinder engine, producing 147 hp and 132 lb-ft of torque. Those who upgrade all the way to the GT Line Turbo trim will find even more to love in their 1.6-liter turbocharged In-line 4-cylinder engine, which generates up to 201 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque.
- The baseline Soul LX can be equipped with a Manual Transmission or an Intelligent Variable Transmission. The IVT (standard on most other models) offers better fuel economy, but some drivers prefer the M/T for the more engaging drive that it offers. Upgrade to the GT Line Turbo for a 7-Speed Dual Clutch transmission that combines the best elements of both!
If you’re dead-set on choosing a model with Kia AWD, consider the Kia Sorento, the Kia Sportage, or the Kia Stinger! Drivers near Sumner and Federal Way can find each AWD Kia for sale at Sunset Kia of Auburn.
Experience the Kia Soul Performance in Auburn
Ready to learn more about the Kia Soul MPG and performance? The team at Sunset Kia has you covered. Browse our inventory online and let us know if you find something you like. We would be glad to answer any questions you may have or get you set up with a test drive at home. We can’t wait to help you find the perfect Kia Soul for your driving needs and budget — and if you’re still doing your search, we can help walk you through how other Kia SUVs, like the Sportage, compare to the competition!. We would also be happy to talk about custom accessory options. Feel free to contact us today for more information. You can also take a look at our current vehicle specials. Your dream Kia Soul may be more affordable than you thought!